Friday, May 28, 2010

Holiday Weekend!

Yesterday I FINALLY got my groove back! I was starting to wonder what was wrong with me. I know there is a lot on my plate- but usually I  flourish under the pressure. This time, I just froze! I guess it would be my type of "depression". It went on for over a week! But, I AM BACK BABY!!
Poor Terrance- I am sure he wished I was still in my funk. I sent Thomas, kids , ChiChi and Baba off for an adventure.....then I got to work. I started at 7:30 AM and did not sit down till 7:30 PM.
I fed Henry- but other than that--- I did not sit down all day.
We rearranged the garage. We emptied boxes. We rearranged the attic. At the end, the LAST box- that was totally mislabeled- I found my bedding!!!!! OH I WAS SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!
It had all fallen into place! No- I am not done but I am more settled.
The kids went on a hike that was 1.5 hours up and down. It was worth the hike, they saw a gorgeous waterfall called Silver Falls. They were dog tired when they got home.... perfect!

Today- we go to the Pediatrician for Henry. Fatty patty will see how much he has grown. He started cereal and butternut squash this week. He likes it a little bit--- but still LOVES his Mommy! :}

This weekend we will get my mom's place together.... enjoy some bbq and hopefully hangout! Terrance and Baba leave soon- so I would like to enjoy the time left!
Now, if it would just STOP raining........

1 comment: