Sunday, June 13, 2010

Look who is sitting up!

Ok... this will be a short blog post. I just have to be a proud Mommy and show off number 5!
Seriously- this short, fat, big headed, bald baby is C-U-T-E!!! Not to mention he totally has my number! I walk across the room and his bottom lip rolls out and he starts to heave his chest-- then WHAMO- he is in my arms and I am kicking myself....
You would think after the 5th baby I would know he isn't going to die if he cries.... but he is soooo cute!
I am starting to have serious issues with my thumbs and forearms from holding him so his days are numbered.
Look- no hands!
So, the other day we practiced sitting and he sat up a very long time. Ok, longer than 10 seconds. He was so proud of himself.... he quickly did the backwards thrust onto the carpet. Luckily for ChiChi- she can still move and caught him before he ate it.
Thank GOD for the ChiChi ( that is my mom - for you new to the blog).
I said it would be short and sweet.... 
We are still practicing- we have to put him in the position of "sit- stay" but before we know it he will be crawling out of the crib.
Big WET kisses from Henry!


3 comments:

  1. Love that Henry. Love, love, love him! Bummed that he will most likely be walking and talking the next time I see him in person. : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melanie! I am so glad I found you and be able to see the beautiful pics of your handsome boys! Now I can follow you and see how they're doing. I too have a little two-year-old handsome one. Handful! Thomas mentioned your blog and precipitated myself what it was all about! You look beautiful as ever. Love from Rome! Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give my C-U-T-E baby a big wet kiss from me!!!!
    Alisa

    ReplyDelete