Sunday, June 6, 2010

Henry Joseph-- 6 Months



My how the time has flown by these past 6 months. Henry is just a joy! He is so easy going and giggles and smiles at everyone. He LOVES his Momma! I can't even walk through the room without him falling to pieces..... Blaise did the same thing at this age!
He is VERY loved by his siblings. Everyday there is a competition every morning to see who can hold Henry first! I haven't even got the first cup of coffee down when the swarming starts.... :}
I never thought I would have any children.... more or less FIVE! I sure am glad God knew what he was doing by blessing me with the kids. I might not know what  I am doing but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

So one last bit- I took Henry to his new pediatrician. She is wonderful and thinks Henry is pretty darn cute-- would you expect her to say anything else?
Seems that he is 65% in weight, 80% in the head ( good old Adcock round head) and 5-10% in height. Basically she told me we have a short, fat, big bald headed baby!!! Thank goodness he is only 6 months or he might have a complex.
Happy 6 month sweet boy..... you are truly a joy and a gift from God!!! WE love you.

4 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute! I want my turn to hold him! Buddha Baby! How much does he weigh? Pushing 20 lbs? Miss him -- miss all of you! Wish I could hear Thomas on the radio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, seriously. That shirt in the last photo has got to go. I need to get him some Aggie duds. That's borderline CPS. He's super cute...keep up the good work, momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aggies?
    That'll be Washington State, Mrs. Whitaker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobby was just looking at Henry's pictures on your blog, he said, "I guess Henry will be 'all brain' with that head!"

    ReplyDelete