Saturday, February 9, 2013

Elizabeth Gianna Turns SIX!!



First, I am not doing a good job on my New Year's resolution. I have an excuse--- really! Christmas came, then we went to Disneyland ( to post eventually) then I ended up getting sucked into another project at our school.... AUCTION! My duties were not all clear when I signed on (sucker) and it took me 1 month of working 4 to 5 days a week with 15 hours a day realizing I had been roped in AGAIN to time away from my family. This will be blogged about later..... now to the serious thing!!

ELIZABETH IS SIX YEARS OLD!!!

WOW- how time has been flying by.... cannot believe the littlest thing in the world is so grown up! Many of you know that Elizabeth is our "spirited" child. She will be the one to put me into an early grave ( although  her older brother is pushing me in right now). From conception- and I mean FROM conception- she has made me wonder WHAT am I going to do with this child?!


She is such a smart girl. Seriously- if I could just mold her stubbornness a "little" she would probably be in middle school by now. She is loud, she is bold, she is fearless, she is tender, she is full of love. She is my sunshine and my thunderstorm. She is a gift from God that day by day a little piece is revealed of what and who she will be. She is small, petite they say, with a personality that would remind you of Mardis Gras in full swing!! She is my little baby. Thomas always says: "Hang in there- she will be your advocate one day!" He is right. Elizabeth will never be pushed around. I will not have to worry about that-- ever!




There are moments ( daily) that I wish God would drop her "manual" so I could do a better job of mothering. I am sure of one thing--- I life would not be the same without her. So when I want to throw in the towel, I look into her BIG brown eyes and see the love and spirit of Christ in her eyes.... and for that, I am forever in love and grateful for his gift to our family.
Happy Birthday little Gigi.... we love you so very much!!


1 comment: