Thursday, April 12, 2012

Quick update....

So in 7 days or less I will turn 40-- Get ready for a goooood blog post!!!

On the update side of things...... Skiing is now over. We are now into Lacrosse ( Jax) and Soccer ( Blaise). It is wild, wild, wild here during the week. Trying to get everyone to where they need to be.
Henry is a wild 2 year old with the sweetest personality. Another Tucker Stinker for sure. I have been taking some editing/picture classes- but they seem to always be around my kids so I can't remember anything nor can I attach any of my new "cool" pics. UGH!!

The girls are good. Elizabeth is now officially 28 pounds and in a 3T. Madelon is TALL and skinny. Still hard to get them shoes in this valley. Real pain in the $%#@!! They have the skinniest feet in the world.

I have been helping the school with an advertisement blast. Billboard, radio and reaching out to more of the community. I am praying it all pays off!!

That is it for now.... Blaise will get his Bday post on the 16th then mine will come on the 19th.
Oh- David and Alisa Slevin come on the 20th for a LONG , fun visit. CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment