Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Quick Update Jan-Feb, 2011


I know it has been a long time since I have posted! The house has been a shakin' and a movin'! From Catholic Schools week, Auction and the end of ski lessons.... things are in full swing. We realized that we have skied every weekend since November and were a little burned out by the end of February. Its been a fun ride.
We had our school's auction. It is one of the biggest fundraisers. We had a blast. No dancing-- a little odd but you were home by 10pm--- didn't give Thomas a chance to turn off the lights!! A nice dinner and great auction. The fund goal was 100k... I think we raised around 95k!! Not bad at all for such a small community!!!
Henry got his first haircut. He looks like a lost member of the Beatles. We will try again. He also got his first pair of shoes. He LOVES them... and loves to show them off. He has learned the art of a "fit". He literally stands on his head with the diaper bottom straight up in the air in screams!! It is hilarious.
The rest of the crew is good. Jax is enjoying the Harry Potter books. We even skipped school and went to the exhibit in Seattle. Blaise is taking karate. A good discipline for him.
The girls are fine..... sassy, sassy, sassy but fine! They will definitely challenge me in the future. I see an orange jumpsuit and handcuffs in my future! :}

Getting ready for the traffic of guests. Memom will return to Texas with her sister in April and be gone for 6+ weeks. This is will be great for her.... hard for me. Its just terrible when the "Laundry Fairy" leaves town. My BFF from Highschool comes during Easter.
The rest-- is not very exciting.
Thomas and I are great. Trying to get in a groove with life... but good. I love him more and more everyday.
I will update soon... take care, much love and we miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Henry. He does kinda look like a Beatle.
    Love to all. We miss you. Keep in touch.
    Alisa

    ReplyDelete